Alpha Alpha Omicron Omega Chapter welcomes all members of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated®. Proof of membership is required and must be verified prior to entering the meeting. The business meeting starts promptly at 10:30 AM; business attire is required at all meetings unless otherwise noted.
Requirements to Attend a Chapter Meeting:
Alpha Alpha Omicron Omega will ensure that all visitors are members of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated®. Visitors must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Bring a state-issued photo identification and documentation of their membership to the meeting(s)
- Documentation includes, but is not limited to the following:
- previous Ivy Leaf Magazine
- current or past membership card
- membership certificate
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority transfer form
Please note that we will not be able to admit you without proof. If you have a question or are unable to produce the required documentation, please contact our Membership Chairman at email@example.com.
Looking to transfer or reactivate? Alpha Alpha Omicron Omega encourages all members to return to active status. Visit http://www.aka1908.com/membership/reactivation for more information.
Again, thank you for choosing to visit Alpha Alpha Omicron Omega! Feel free to view our website, aaomicronomega.org, or our Facebook page, AAOmicronOmegaAKA.
VIRTUAL VISITOR’S POLICY
As we adjust during the world’s pandemic, Alpha Alpha Omicron Omega welcomes visitors to our virtual chapter meetings. Visitors must adhere to the following guidelines during our required virtual environment:
- Provide the following to the Membership Chairman at least 72 hours prior to the virtual meeting:
- Name (as it appears on their Financial Card) or Screenshot/photo of a current/prior Financial Card
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Previous Chapter affiliation
- Upon membership verification, the visitor is emailed a registration link for the meeting and additional instructions.
Reclaimed Pearls Since 2019
Looking to reactivate?
Click below to get started